Improve productivity by 20% or more
With Smart Welding Manager, you can improve productivity in welding management processes by 20% or more. Sounds like a tall claim and hard to believe, doesn’t it?
If you were able to easily
- Store and maintain all your welding procedures & drawings, including their revisions in online libraries;
- Make sure obsoleted and superseded versions are not accessible;
- Manage welders, their qualifications, expiry of certifications, welding procedures they are qualified to;
- Manage the machines, their calibrations, welding procedures they are qualified to;
- Maintain an inventory of materials, welding consumables and the MTCs in online libraries;
- Manage all welds by projects;
- Browse through all welds to be done and select and create work packs based on WPS, drawings or qualified welders;
- Check progress of welds, update the status in the shop or out in the field with a tablet;
- Inspect, take photographs and update the status with a tablet;
- Create NDT test requests, store test reports, get reports on the failed welds;
- Do pictorial weld mapping and markup location of welds on drawings, either with the PC or tablet and finally;
- Create the project data book or MDR in minutes, the way your client would want it
would you believe that it may be possible?
Well, Smart Welding Manager can do all these and more. Please watch this video and find out how you can achieve a great improvement in productivity in your business.