ISO 9001/EN 729/ISO 3834 – Quality & Welding Standards Compliance
With Smart Welding Manager, you can get your welding management systems compliant to the requirements of the standards – ISO 9001 & EN 729 Quality Requirements for Welding and AS BS EN ISO 3834 – Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials and easily achieve certification to these standards.
Unlike other welding management software, Smart Welding Manager has the document control feature is built-in. Revision control and archiving features would prevent obsolete or superseded documents from being used inadvertently.
It is also workflow based, which means that there are gated processes and the associated checks and balances are taken care of automatically.
Only the qualified welding procedures can be employed in projects and welders who are not qualified to a particular WPS cannot be allocated to a job.
Libraries provide secure, organized repositories to store documents and the access control allows only those who are authorized to access a document are able to do so.
- Document control features – revision control & archiving;
- Workflow based – built-in gated processes with checks;
- Access to projects and parts of the system based on role;
- Maintain details of welders and machine qualifications/certifications – warnings for expiry;
- Maintain calibration details and get warnings for expiry;
- Super User has all the controls and can determine who does what;
- System dashboard for key data at a glance
If you have certification to ISO 9001, Smart Welding Manager will make compliance very easy. If you do not, it will be easy to obtain ISO 9001 certification and prove compliance to EN 729 & BS EN ISO 3834.