WeldQ – Welding Q&C Software from SPMT
We at SPMT have been busy for the past two years creating WeldQ, a software platform for qualification and certification of welders and welding professionals. It has been exciting to have Weld Australia (formerly known as Welding Technology Institute of Australia), as the first client for WeldQ.
WeldQ is a platform that will connect the national welding institutes (also known as ANBs – Authorized National Bodies or ATBs – Authorized Training Bodies) with companies, test centers and the community of welding professionals.
WeldQ has these modules:
- Ability to conduct online examinations or traditional pen & paper and practical examinations;
- Workflow based modules for qualifications, certifications, and welder qualifications;
- Role based hierarchical access;
- Separate administrator & client side interfaces;
- Payment gateway with a discount coupon system;
- WeldQ generates invoices & receipts;
- Library to publish documents and give selective access to users based on membership type;
- Management of welder qualification test centres and its users;
- Administration access for companies over its employees;
- Advanced search to view and select welders based on several search criteria;
- Mobile app for applicants to view awards, status of applications and access to documents;
Please visit WeldQ and contact us to learn more about this unique platform. WeldQ is from Smart Project Management Tools, the creators of Smart Welding Manager.